Saturday, September 19, 2009

zubs

Today has been an awesome day.
My good friend Henry Ho breakfasted at Chick Fil A. He gave me my laundry in a water-proof bag and provided me with a pair of Zubs. I'm going to have to learn how to wear this fashionable do-rag.
Don Imus better not make fun of me like he did the Rutgers women's basketball team.
And, as Henry forewarned, don't wear it into a convenience store. I'm not going to be one of America's Dumbest Criminals.
The skunk, Pepe LePew, is a gnarly nuisance!!
We don't want to have a skunk roast but he's keeping us up at night with his food foraging exhibitions.
Lesson No. 1: Don't leave food in your tent!
Lesson No. 2: Duct tape holes and plug them up with rocks!
Lesson No. 3: Don't attack a skunk or else one will be sprayed!
Lesson No. 4: A Razorback Transit bus driver told me he incurred the wrath of a skunk underneath his house. Or at least his cat did.
So he called a former animal control officer who advised him to use Massengill douche to deodorize and eradicate the overwhelmingly gagging smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment