Thursday, September 17, 2009

Relief

Thanks to a great friend, Spencer Craft, I'm not going to be a jailbird.
We went to District Court yesterday and he showed the prosecuting attorney his lease on his apartment on Hill Street in which I was arrested for criminal trespassing.
The attorney obliged and said Noli processi.
So I don't have the Hill Street Blues anymore!
But last night when I got back to our campsite one of my camping buddies lambasted me and said all I care about is computers.
So, I'm antisocial today.
I don't know his intentions but it hurt my feelings.
We're all praying today for our good friend Otis who undergoes surgery at the hospital in Springdale.
He's battling bladder cancer and hopefully they'll be able to extract the devious tumor and it won't have spread elsewhere.
Otis is one of the greatest friends a person could have.
Pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment