Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bonding

Today's topic to consider is bonding.
Whenever adversity strikes whom do you trust?
Some homeless individuals come to the aid of those who they consider to be followers instead of leaders. That creates trust and a bond occurs. Togetherness is better than loneliness.
It's a lot easier to cope with life's adversities whenever teamwork occurs.
I've bonded with a couple of friends and now we're campmates.
We all sleep in separate tents.
One of our rules is whenever approaching the campsite we announce our identity so as not to alarm or create suspicion.
In every avenue of life we bond with others. I've never been married but I suppose happy, loving married couples can vouch for that scenario of bonding.
I'm still trying to figure out how others can access my blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment