Sunday, September 20, 2009

sooiecide

Woooo! Pigs! Phooey!
The first quarter of the Georgia-Arkansas game was awesome.
Then when Jerry Franklin got ejected we fell apart.
I received an e-mail message from Curtis Yates about ushering. Alas, I didn't see it until Saturday morning and didn't have access to a telephone.
Shucky darns!
Hopefully I can attain a black pair of shoes and a white shirt by the next home game.
I had a very interesting conversation with a fellow "houseless" person at Seven Hills.
He asked me if I knew the difference between a hobo and a tramp.
A hobo will hold up a sign seeking monetary compensation. But he'll only use the money on himself and no one else and refuses to work.
A tramp will hold up a sign seeking work and will work.
He said he was a tramp.
He plans to go to Sarasota, Fla. and work for a circus or carnival during the winter months when they're fixing their rides and touring Florida.
I hope to apply for a job at the UofA and also usher future Razorback football games.
I also hope to attend the Green Room meeting of Cobblestone Project tonight and write about their projects for the Daily Record.
I probably will go to Bentonville on Tuesday and see if Kent will print my next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment